Although there are a number of file sharing options available these days, but sending files via email such as Gmail and cloud storage options like Google Drive or Dropbox have limits as you cannot send large files. FileMail is an online file sharing service that allows you to send or share files as large as 500GB in a simple and a hassle free way.
Share Large Files Without Sign Up
This wonderful web application can be used on any of the contemporary browsers without the need to install or download anything on your system. This file sharing method is very simple to use and requires few easy steps to be followed. First, open the website on your browser. Then, you can simply upload the files that need to be shared. Now, in order to accomplish the file sharing process, copy and email the download URL link of the shared file to the receiver. Moreover, there is no requirement for creation of user accounts in order to use this application for sharing files or other important documents.
Below mentioned are some of the advantages of using FileMail over other file sharing methods:
- Simple and easy to use, registration is not needed
- Even a free user can send unlimited number of files
- Allows you to send any kind of file like PDF, images, videos, zip files, Office files like PowerPoint, Excel and Word documents, etc
- Permits unlimited download of the shared files
- Multiple file sharing even for iPhone and Android devices
- Provides safety and security of your data
- Notifies you when your shared files are downloaded
- Data transfer speed is much higher than other free file sharing options
File Mail Introductory Video
So, whenever you want to share large files for your business needs, you can easily use this web application and can send your important business documents hassle free using this efficient, reliable and secure method.
Go to FileMail