For several business organizations, the most powerful and simple tool that plays an important role in making decisions is the Contrast Principle. It can be utilized in various different scenarios and may increase the chances of getting what you always desire.
In order to make high quality decisions, Implementing the Contrast Principle in Decision Making Processes allow you to expect top quality outcomes. No doubt, decisions make a huge impact on the structure of organization and influence the direction of employees working in a company.
When it comes to talk about the Contrast Principle in decision making process, well it’s the procedure of making choices by evaluating alternative occupations, collection necessary information and setting objectives to achieve utmost results in a timely manner. With Contrast Principle, there are some steps you may follow in efficient decision making procedure:
- The first step is the most important one as it will give you a fair idea about the nature of decision you should make or rely on to get the positive outcomes.
- Mainly, this step involves the both external and internal work. With the help of several sources, you can easily gather the relevant information from people, books or through a process of self assessment.
- In this point of decision making procedure, you should list all the desirable and possible alternatives. This can be possible only if you use the information and your imagination to make out new alternatives. Not just this, you will also be able to assess various possible paths of action.
- While going through the decision making process, you need to evaluate certain alternatives on the basis of your own value system. Further on, you should select those alternatives which possess higher potential to reach your desired goal.
- Now, you are ready to choose the best alternative that best suits your business requirements. This can be done after weighing the evidence and certainly, you will be able to make the finest decision.
- After implementing the alternative, you may take positive action and check whether the decision has solved the need of taking it or not. In this last step, you can experience the results of the decision you have made by reviewing the consequences.
Learn more about the related articles on Uniqueness in the Presentation Style of Steve Jobs or you can download free PowerPoint templates and decision making PPT presentations like this free doors PowerPoint template.
For decision makers, the Contrast Principle can really help a lot as it helps them to make short or long term decisions. By this, it may further help them to create the dynamics required to achieve organization objectives.